Friday, September 4, 2009

Newsflash!!!

Wow, two updates in two days, it's gotta be a miracle--certainly a first for me! It just came to my attention that I needed to let you all know a very important piece of information...

While Linda and I are changing locations, and expanding our ministry in this new direction, we are not changing mission organizations. I am remaining a missionary under CrossWorld, and Hope Village will also be under CrossWorld. CrossWorld is supportive of our new venture and while they are not yet able to receive funds for Hope Village; as soon as our government paperwork is in order, they will begin doing that. So that is why we are working hard on getting the paperwork completed, and ask for your prayers for this to happen quickly. Again, if you have any specific questions feel free to contact me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment